- Price per person:
- S/ 60.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 10 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, spanish guide and first-aid kit.
- Not included:
- Lunch, entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children) nor entry ticket to the Holy Ground of Yungay (S/. 2).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, personal first aid kit, trek poles and 25-liter backpack for the walking during the day.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Low season: S/ 60 per person.
Let's get to know one of the most beautiful tourist attractions of the Cordillera Blanca with this Llanganuco Lagoon tour, glacier origin lagoon in which we will be able to take good photographs at the same time we get acclimatized to the heights of the Andes Mountain Range.
- We will begin the tour from our meeting point at 9:30 am.
- Our first stop will be in the city of Carhuaz, where we will visit the old Plaza de Armas and the San Isidro Church.
- We will continue the route, passing by different towns of the Sierra, until we get to Yungay.
- Here we will visit the Holy Ground.
- Our next stop will be the Llanganuco Lagoon, at 3,850 m above sea level, with its privileged landscape and turquoise water.
- We will be back in the city of Huaraz at 7:00 pm.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Yes, we will make a stop in Carhuaz, where you can buy a snack on the way there and lunch on the way back. You can find options from S/ 15 per person.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.