- Price per person:
- S/ 129.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- 7 hours.
- Shared transport, expert guide and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, 40-liter backpack forthe whole circuit and trek poles.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Good physical condition.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Let's get to know one of the ravines of the Cordillera Blanca with this Llaca Lagoon trek, which will allow you to traverse tracks, and see the greatness of this Andes Mountain Range part.
- We will leave the City of Huaraz heading to the east.
- The route will pass by Marian, and then we will keep going until we get to the Llaca base camp.
- Here we will begin the trek.
- In our way, we will be able to see the area's own vegetation and the giant mountains, like the Ocshapalca and the Ranrapalca.
- We will continue the route watching the mountain melting until we get to the Llaca Lagoon, at 4,450 m high.
- Here we will have 1 hour to eat, take photographs and recover some energy.
- We will begin the trek back, to then get on the bus that will take us to Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Unfortunately, not. For this tour you have to prepare and take with you a box lunch for having lunch in the same place you will visit, enjoying the landscape. Remember bringing your garbage back with you to the city where you can put it where it corresponds.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.