- Normal season:
- 1 person: S/ 840.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 720 per person.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 600 per person.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 480 per person.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 408 per person.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 360 per person.
- Hotel pick up (just city area).
- General first-aid kit.
- Shared double tent.
- Sleeping pads.
- Cooking equipment.
- Shared transportation.
- Entrance ticket for 2 and 3 days to the Huascarán National Park:
- International visitors: S/. 60 per person.
- Peruvians: S/. 30 per person.
- Children (5 to 16 years): S/. 15 per person.
- Sleeping bag.
- Health insurance.
*Remember that for phis activity you have to carry the equipment and kitchen utensils, because there are no porters.
What to bring
- A 40 liter backpack for all the circuit.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex of similar).
- Polar warm clothes (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothing (first layer).
- Short and long sleeved T-shirts.
- Trekking shoes.
- Enough batteries (there is no energy to charge electronic devices in te road).
- Flip-flops (for showers, rest and river crossing, it it were necessary).
- Winter hat and gloves for cold temperatures.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Sun block.
- Personal first-aid kit.
- Water bottle (Nalgene or similar).
- Ziploc bags or similar (to store the garbage).
- Hiking poles.
- Sleeping bag.
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
Let's walk together by the Alley of Huaylas with this Laguna 69 trek of 2 days, in which we will be able to see amazing landscapes with typical vegetation of the Andes and views of mountains higher than 5000 m.
Day 1: Huaraz – Chinancocha Lagoon – Cebollapampa – Laguna 69
- We will leave Huaraz to the north of the Alley of Huaylas, to the city of Yungay.
- The route will take us towards the Llanganuco Canyon, where we will visit the Chinancocha Lagoon, at 3,850 m high.
- The tour continues to Cebollapampa, at 3,900 m high, from where we will begin a trek by the canyon to watch the landscape and its vegetation.
- In our way we will watch also the Chacraraju, Pisco and Yanapaccha mountains, all of them above 5,700 m high.
- After 3 hours walking, we will reach the Laguna 69, at 4,600 m high, were we will camp.
Day 2: Laguna 69 – Mirador Pass – Cebollapampa – Huaraz
- Beginning of the trek that will take us to the Mirador Pass, at 4,900 m high, and the base camp of the Pisco Mountain, at 4,700 m high.
- In our way back to Cebollapampa we will see the thaws that form waterfalls and rivers.
- In Cebollapampa we will take a bus and begin a 3 hours trip back to Huaraz.
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 72 hours before the beginning of the program. After that period, it will not be possible to make changes or cancellations.