- Price for Ishinca and Tocllaraju Climb (5 days): US$ 700 per person.
*Departure confirmed at least with 2 passengers.
- Hotel pick up (just city area).
- General first-aid kit.
- Shared double tent.
- Sleeping pads.
- Cooking equipment.
- Private transportation.
- Portable toilet.
- Mountain equipment.
- Entry ticket to the Huascarán National Park.
- Porter to carry camping gear, food, and mountain gear.
- Sleeping bag.
- Health insurance.
*Remember that for this activity you have to carry the equipment and kitchen utensils, because there are no porters.
What to bring
- A 40 to 70 liter backpack for all the circuit.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex of similar).
- Polar warm clothes (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothing (first layer).
- Short and long sleeved T-shirts.
- Waterproof mountain boots (must cover the ankle).
- Technical mountain equipment (gaiters, harness, piolet and crampons).
- Enough batteries (there is no energy to charge electronic devices in te road).
- Flip-flops (for showers, rest and river crossing, it it were necessary).
- Winter hat an d gloves for cold temperatures.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Sun block.
- Personal first-aid kit.
- Water bottle (Nalgene or similar).
- Ziploc bags or similar (to store the garbage).
- Hiking poles.
- Sleeping bag.
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
Let's do some team work in this Ishinca and Tocllaraju climb of 5 days to reach the summits of the respective mountains, having beautiful images with snow-capped mountains, lagoons at the heights, and clean air of the Andes.
Day 1: Huaraz – Pashpa – Ishinca Base Camp
- We will leave Huaraz at 8:00 am to the north of the Alley of Huaylas.
- We will pass by Patay in the way that will take us to Pashpa, at, 3,600 m high.
- Ishinca Base Camp, at 3,600 m high, where we will spend the night.
Day 2: Ishinca Base Camp – Ishinca Summit – Ishinca Base Camp.
- Breakfast at 2:00 am to begin the day.
- We will get the climbing equipment ready and go up during 3 hours by a zigzag road to the Ishinca moraine.
- From this point, we will enter the glacier to reach the Ishinca summit, at 5,530 m high.
- From that point we will be able to see a lot of mountains that exceed the 6,000 m high.
- Then, we will go back to the Ishinca Base Camp by the same route to spend the night.
Day 3: Ishinca Base Camp – Tocllaraju Moraine Base Camp
- We will break camp and then walk by 4 hours to the Tocllaraju moraine base camp, at 4,900 m high.
- Here we will watch the sunset in the mountains and rest for the next day.
Day 4: Tocllaraju Moraine Base Camp – Tocllaraju Summit – Ishinca Base Camp
- The day begins at 1:00 am having breakfast and preparing the equipment.
- We will begin the route with the 6 hours ascent to the Tocllaraju summit, at 6,034 m high.
- Once in the top we will see very clearly the mountains in the surroundings, like the Ranrapalca, Copa and Ocshapalca, among others.
- After enjoying the landscape, we will return to the Moraine Camp.
- In this place we will recover some energy so we can continue to the Ishinca Base Camp and end the day after 14 hours of activity.
Day 5: Ishinca Base Camp – Pashpa – Huaraz
- We will break camp and walk for 4 hours to the Cochapampa Lagoon.
- Here we will take a bus that will take us back to Huaraz in a 1 hour trip.
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 10 days before the beginning of the program. After that period, it will not be possible to make changes or cancellations.