- Price per person:
- from US$ 14.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- 7 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, expert guide, first-aid kit and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
- Not included:
- Lunch, entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children), entry ticket to the thermal baths (S/. 5) nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, 40 liters backpack and trek poles.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Normal season: US$ 14 per person.
- Holy Week, from April 18 to 21: US$ 32 per person.
- National Holidays, from July 27 to 30: US$ 32 per person.
Let's traverse part of the history with this Honcopampa archaeological tour, which will show us vestiges of a past culture and also communities in the route that maintain alive its traditions.
- The tour begins leaving the city of Huaraz during the morning.
- We will begin a circuit that will allow us to see archaeological remains that come from the years 600 to 800 A. D., corresponding to the Recuay culture and the expansion of the Wari culture.
- The tourist attraction is formed by a group of rectangular homes with a central courtyard and a chullpas necropolis.
- We will be able to traverse the ways that will take us to this beautiful place, passing by the craftsmen towns with a view of the Andean landscape, characteristic of the area.
- Then, we will pass by the Thermal Baths of Chancos and the Vicus community.
- After going over, knowing and taking pictures, we will begin our return through Marcará to arrive at Huaraz and end our tour.