- Price per person:
- S/ 129.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 9 hours.
- Shared transport, expert guide and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, 40-liter backpack forthe whole circuit and trek poles.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Good physical condition.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Let's see another side of the Cordillera Blanca with this Churup Lake trek, which will take us through the typical vegetation of the Andes and the landscapes as a background, with mountains higher than 5000 m.
- We will go to the east of the city of Huaraz.
- The route will take us to some towns before reaching Pitec, where the trek begins.
- There we will be able to see the Andes' own vegetation and views of the Huamashraju, Cashan and Churup mountains, besides the Cordillera Negra.
- Along the route, we will see the mountain melting that form rivers and waterfalls.
- After 3 minutes of trek, we will arrive at the Churup Lagoon, at 4,480 m high.
- In that place we will make a 1 hour pause to eat and take photographs.
- Then, we will return to the bus to go back to Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Unfortunately, not. For this tour you have to prepare and take with you a box lunch for having lunch in the same place you will visit, enjoying the landscape. Remember bringing your garbage back with you to the city where you can put it where it corresponds.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.