- Price per person:
- S/ 35.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Shared transport, spanish guide and first-aid kit.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
- Meeting Point:
- Media cuadra de plaza de armas, a un costado de banco BBVA.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, trek poles and 25-liter backpack for the walking during the day.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Low season: S/ 35 per person.
- High season, July 15 to August 15: S/ 39 per person.
- Easter, April 8 to 12, 2020: S/ 75 per person.
- National Holidays, July 27 to 30: S/ 75 per person.
Let's live an experience that will take us to the past with this Chavín de Huántar tour, Heritage of Humanity located at the east side of the Cordillera Blanca that contains an important part of the place's history.
- We will leave Huaraz heading to the ruins.
- In our way, we will visit the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac.
- From this last point we will divert to the Cordillera Blanca until we get to the Querococha Lagoon shore, at 3,890 m above sea level.
- Following the route we will arrive at the Cawish Tunnel, natural limit between the Alley of Huaylas and the Alley of Conchucos, at 4,516 m high.
- From this last point we will begin the descent to the city of Chavín.
- We will watch towns with typical constructions and people with traditional clothes.
- The tour by the Temple of Chavin lasts 2 hours, which we will use to go over and assimilate the culture of this place.
- Lunch in a restaurant in the city of Chavín.
- After a short break, we will begin the return to the city of Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Yes, we will make a stop in the same city of Chavín, where there are restaurants where you can buy lunch from S/ 15 per person.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.