- Price per person:
- S/ 129.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport, expert guide, first-aid kit and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, 40-liter backpack forthe whole circuit and trek poles.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Good physical condition.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Let's traverse one of the lagoons in the middle of the Cordillera Blanca with this Ahuac Lagoon trek that will allow us to know more about this Andes Mountain Range part, its endemic vegetation and privileged views of the mountains.
- We will leave the City of Huaraz.
- The route will pass by the towns of Paria and the ruins of Wilcahuaín, corresponding to the Wari culture.
- From this last point, we will begin a 3 hours trek by the ravine, surrounded by pine trees and queñuales.
- We will arrive at the Ahuac Lagoon, at 4,580 m high, where we will make a 1 hour pause.
- This time will be to eat and take photographs.
- We will return walking to the bus that will take us back to Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Unfortunately, not. For this tour you have to prepare and take with you a box lunch for having lunch in the same place you will visit, enjoying the landscape. Remember bringing your garbage back with you to the city where you can put it where it corresponds.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.