- Price for the reserved area of the Manu National Park (6 days) tour: US$ 889 per person.
- Pickup at the hotel in Cusco.
- Drop off in Cusco's downtown.
- Shared round trip transportation by bus between Cusco and Manu National Park.
- Shared river transportation.
- Breakfast (except for the first day).
- Lunch (except for the last day).
- Dinner (except for the last day).
- Bottled water from the second day.
- 1st night in a shelter in Paititi (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- 2nd night in a shelter in Cocha Otorongo (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- 3rd night in a shelter in Cocha Salvador (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- 4th night in a shelter in Boca Manu (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- 5th night in a shelter in Paititi (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- Life vest for navigations.
- First aid kit.
- Rubber boots.
- Entry ticket to the Manu National Park.
- Breakfast the first day.
- Lunch nor dinner the last day.
- Water the first day.
- Health insurance.
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
What to bring
- 30 l backpack to bring the things you will use in the activities during the day.
- Warm clothes for the mornings.
- Waterproof clothes (pants and jacket).
- Long sleeved T-shirts
- Long pants.
- Rain poncho.
- Water bottle.
- External batteries.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bathing suit.
- Trek shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to wrap your clothes and preven them from getting wet).
- Personal hygiene items.
- Toilet paper.
- Water for the first day.
- At least S/. 200 for expenses not included in the tour.
- Because of biosecurity measures, so you can enter the park, you have to make a rapid antigen test, until days before starting the tour. In Cusco, this can be done in the CLÍNICA ESPINAR, located at Av. Los Incas 1403, Cusco. The business hours of the lab are Monday to Saturday from 7:30 am to 19:00. Sunday and holidays the lab is closed. The results take between 1 and 2 hours.
- Minimum age required of 8 years old.
- To enter to the Reserved Area of the Manu National Park, it is mandatory that all people to present a negative PCR test (taken maximum 72 hours before).
Beginning: Day 1 at 5:30 am in your hotel in Cusco.
End: Day 6 at 7:00 pm at Cusco’s downtown.
Day 1: Cusco – Cloud Forest – Paititi. We will leave from Cusco very early in the morning by bus to reach the high area of Paucartambo, at 3,000 m a. s. l. As well as te first day of the Manu National Park (4 days) tour, we will pass by the Chullpas of Ninamarca, funeral towers of the pre-Inca time. Then, the road will take us by the Cloud Forest, place we will see orchids, heliconias and ferns. We will stop to see the cock of the rock and other birds. On the other hand, and if we are lucky, we will see the Andean bear, the only native bear of South America. In the afternoon, we will get to the Atalaya Port, where we will embark a boat to make a 30 minutes navigation to the Paititi shelter, where we will spend our first night.
Day 2: Paititi – Cocha Otorongo. After breakfast, we will continue our trip in our boat by the Madre de Dios River. During the navigation, we will be able to see a variety of bird species like herons, kingfishers and jungle's condors. In addition, from the boat, we can see jaguars. At noon, we will make a stop in the Boca Manu Village to rest and have our lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue the navigation by the same river, appreciating groups of turtles and white caimans, among other animals, at the river's border. We will reach the Cocha Otorongo's shelter, where we will spend the night.
Day 3: Cocha Otorongo – Cocha Salvador – Cocha Otorongo. During the morning, we will visit Cocha Salvador, at 30 minutes from our shelter. There, we will navigate in a rowing boat as quite as possible and enjoy seeing the giant otter, purple gallinule and the agami heron, among others. In the afternoon, we will walk by the main tracks with our guide, who will give us several explanations about the rainforest. After that, we will go back to the camp for dinner and resting. There is the possibility to make an optional night walk.
Day 4: Cocha Otorongo – Boca Manu. This day will begin very early, waking up with the red howler monkeys’ howling. We will straighten our things up and go back to Boca Manu, where we will say goodbye to those who bought a plane ticket. The rest of the group will stay in the shelter, from where we will be able to make an optional night walking.
Day 5: Boca Manu – Paititi. In the morning, after breakfast, we will continue our return to Paititi. On the road, we will appreciate and identify the different animal species with we have already known, and take photographs of the landscape. We will pass our last night in the shelter to prepare our last day of returning.
Day 6: Paititi – Cusco. We will have breakfast early in the morning, to board the boat that will take us back to the Atalaya Port. From there, we will travel by bus, passing again by the Cloud Forest, remembering the variety of flora and fauna that contains the place. Finally, we will get to Cusco's downtown, ending the activity.
- If you cancel until 72 hours before the beginning of the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.