- Price for the Manu National Park (4 days) tour: US$ 269 per person.
- Pickup at the hotel in Cusco.
- Drop off at Cusco's downtown.
- Round-trip shared transportation by bus between Cusco and Manu National Park.
- River shared transportation during the tour.
- Breakfast (except for the first day).
- Lunch (except for the last day).
- Dinner (except for the last day).
- Bottled water since the second day.
- 1st night in a shelter in Pilcopata (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- 2nd night in a shelter in Paititi (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- 3rd night in a shelter in Paititi (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom, and cold shower).
- Life vest for navigations.
- First aid kit.
- Rubber boots.
- Entry ticket to the Manu National Park.
- Breakfast the first day.
- Lunch nor dinner the last day.
- Water the first day.
- Health insurance.
- Zipline Walkway (US$ 20 per person).
- Zipline Flying Fox (US$ 20 per person).
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Click in "Add to cart".
- Pay online a deposit of the total price of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation according to availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30 l backpack to bring the things you will use in the activities during the day.
- Warm clothes for the morning.
- Waterproof clothes (jacket and pants).
- Long sleeved T-shirts.
- Long pants.
- Rain poncho.
- Water bottle.
- External batteries.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bathing suit.
- Trek shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to wrap your clothes and prevent them from getting wet).
- Personal hygiene items.
- Toilet paper.
- Water for the first day.
- At least S/. 200 for expenses not included in the tour.
Beginning: Day 1 at 5:30 am at your hotel in Cusco.
End: Day 4 at 7:00 pm in Cusco’s downtown.
Day 1: Cusco – Cloud Forest – Pilcopata. We will leave Cusco early in the morning by bus, to go to the high area of Paucartambo. On the road, we will stop for visiting the Ninamarca's Chullpas, funeral towers of the pre-Inca time. Subsequently, we will go down of the 3,000 m a. s. l. where the chullpas are located to go through the Cloud Forest, place where we will be able to see several vegetable species like orchids, heliconias and ferns. In addition, we will see the Andean cock-of-the-rock and other birds in the park. On the other hand, if we are lucky, we will see the Andean bear, the only native bear of South America. During the afternoon, we will get to the Pilcopata shelter, where we will have time to rest and making zipline with Walkway (optional, not included). After that, we will have dinner and the whole night to rest.
Day 2: Pilcopata – Atalaya – Paititi. After the breakfast of this day, we will take the bus to an area where we will begin a hike of birdwatching, seeing different birds that inhabit the place. Moreover, in the route, will also be able to visit coca leaves' plantations. We will reach Atalaya, where will have a 30 minutes navigation to our next shelter in Paititi. After leaving our things and recognize the place, we will go out to explore the jungle. This day, also will have the possibility to make zipline, with Flying Fox (optional, not included). At night, we will be able to make another hike in which we will identify the night sounds of the jungle. When we go back to the shelter, we will have dinner and rest for the next day.
Day 3: Paititi – Parrots' Collpa – Cocha Machuhuasi – Paititi. We will begin the day very early, taking our boat to go towards the Parrots' Collpa, where we will identify 3 or 4 parrots species and little macaws. After this experience, we will take our boat to Cocha Machuhuasi, where we will make a hike to get to the lagoon with the same name. Here, we will board rafts or a catamaran, according to availability, and we will make a 1 hour navigation in which will be able to watch the area's fauna, formed by birds, monkeys and small reptiles, besides seeing different types of insects. After that, we will go back to the shelter for lunch and resting for the rest of the afternoon. During the night, it is possible to make a walk (optional).
Day 4: Paititi – Atalaya – Cusco. We will have breakfast early in the morning, so then we can straighten up our things and begin our return. In our way back, we will pass by the Atalaya Port, where the bus will be waiting to take us, passing by the Cloud Forest, to Cusco' downtown.
- If you cancel until 72 hours before the beginning of the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.