- Price per person:
- from ARS$ 1.450 per person.
- 7 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, navigation and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entry ticket to the museum.
- Meeting Point:
- Terminal Fluvial de Sturla, Puerto Madero (Cecilia Grierson 400).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We’ll sail from Puerto Madero and navigate through De la Plata River and Paraná Delta. We’ll catch some beautiful attractions, like the San Isidro barracks, Olivos Port, University City, and River Plate’s Stadium, the Monumental. Once we arrive to Tigre, we’ll hop on a turistic bus.
We’ll visit Puerto de Frutos (fruit port), a traditional market. Here we have an excelletn photo opportunitty, and a very good place to grab something to eat, too. Later, we’ll go to Victorica Road, and we’ll have a chance to visit the Mate Museum, Naval Museum or the Art Museum of Tigre.
We’ll get back to Buenos Aires by train, and we will arrive to Retiro station, finishing our trip.