- Price per person:
- US$ 119.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- 5 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and navigation.
- Not included:
- Lunch nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We’ll sail from Puerto Madero and navigate through De la Plata River and Paraná Delta. We’ll catch some beautiful attractions, like the San Isidro barracks, Olivos Port, University City, and River Plate’s Stadium, the Monumental. Once we arrive to Tigre, we’ll hop on a turistic bus.
We’ll visit Puerto de Frutos (fruit port), a traditional market. Here we have an excelletn photo opportunitty, and a very good place to grab something to eat, too. Later, we’ll go to Victorica Road, with its different museums and perspectives of the river. In our way back, we will see the Olivos presidential residence and the different areas of the Norht Area.