- Price per person:
- US$ 169.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 9 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and barbecue.
- Not included:
- Health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel to leave the city of Buenos Aires and get to know the gaucho roots. The Countryside & Gaucho Party Full Day tour will begin with the trip to the Argentine pampa that will have the explanations of our guide about its characteristics and influence in the life of Argentine people. We will arrive at the town of San Antonio de Areco, where we will make a short walking tour by the historical downtown.
After that, we will go to the estancia El Ombú, which front was originally built by order of the General Pablo Riccheri, in 1880. Here, we will have the opportunity of making a horseback or sulky ride, after having a small cocktail with cold cuts, cheese and drinks. For lunch, we will taste an asado criollo (typical barbecue), with meet, salad and drinks. While we enjoy dessert, we will see a demonstration of Gaucho skills, so then we can rest for a moment and then take the vehicle back to Buenos Aires, where we will end the tour.