- Price per person:
- US$ 33.00 per person.
- 10:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- 9 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, spanish speaking driver-guide and lunch.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel, entry ticket to Incahuasi Island (30 bolivianos per person) nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age required of 7 years old.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's traverse one of the main Altiplanic attractions with this Uyuni Salt Flat full day tour with which we will visit different important points around the town and we will live the adventure in a 4x4 for 6 people vehicle by this area, the largest in its kind.
- We will gather in our meeting point to begin our tour at the indicated time.
- After leaving the town of Uyuni, the first stop in the road will be the Train Cemetery, proof of how prosperous the area once was.
- Then, we will pass by the town of Colchani, where we will have access to the craftwork and see how the salt elaboration process is.
- Also, we will visit the salt piles and the salt eyes, before passing by the Playa Blanca Salt Hotel.
- After that, we will reach the Incahuasi Island (entry ticket not included), limestone formation that we will be able to traverse to see cacti and having great views of the salt flat.
- Then, we will have time for lunch.
- Finally, we will see the sunset in the salt flat before going back to the town of Uyuni at 8:00 pm.
*This itinerary is subject to change in case of rain during the Altiplanic winter (January to March), maybe changing the order of the places visited.
*During Winter months (May to October), the ending time (8:00 pm) could be reduced in half an hour (7:30 pm) because of the decrease of the light hours.