- Price per person:
- ARS$ 1.200 per person.
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:15 pm to 6:15 pm.
- 2 hours.
- Navigation, bilingual guide and navigation certificate.
- Not included:
- Boarding fee (ARS$ 20).
- Meeting Point:
- Muelle Turístico de Ushuaia (Av. Prefectura Naval, Ushuaia), local Canoero.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing.
- Children under 12 years old pay 50% off.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
The Navigation starts from the Tourist Dock, crossing the Bay of Ushuaia, reaching the Beagle Channel through Paso Chico. There, we will sail around the Bird Island, where we will see Skuas, Black-browed Albatross, Steamer Ducks, Cauquenes, Grey Gulls and Cook Gulls. Then we head to the Sea Lion Island, where we will see seals, of one and two hairs.
Later, navigation will take us to Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse, where we will see colonies of Imperial Cormorants, and Rockers Cormorans. Sailing back, we will see all the mountain range surrounding the city of Ushuaia.
*The payment of the balance must be in cash, payed with Argentine pesos.