- Price per person:
- ARS$ 3.700 per person.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- 3 hours.
- Navigation, bilingual guide and navigation certificate.
- Not included:
- Boarding fee (ARS$ 40).
- Meeting Point:
- Muelle Turístico de Ushuaia (Av. Prefectura Naval, Ushuaia), local Canoero.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Until June 30th, 2021:
- Adult: AR$ 3,700 per person.
- Child: AR$ 1,850 per person.
- From July 1st to September 30th, 2021:
- Adult: AR$ 4,300 per person.
- Child: AR$ 2,150 per person.
- From October 1st, 2021:
- Adult: AR$ 4,999 per person.
- Child: AR$ 2,500 per person.
*Children’s rate valid between the ages of 4 and 11.
*No charge for children between the age of 0 and 3. Once made the booking, write at email@example.com to coordinate.
The Navigation starts from the Tourist Dock, crossing the Bay of Ushuaia, reaching the Beagle Channel through Paso Chico. There, we will sail around the Bird Island, where we will see Skuas, Black-browed Albatross, Steamer Ducks, Cauquenes, Grey Gulls and Cook Gulls. Then we head to the Sea Lion Island, where we will see seals, of one and two hairs.
Later, navigation will take us to Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse, where we will see colonies of Imperial Cormorants, and Rockers Cormorans. Sailing back, we will see all the mountain range surrounding the city of Ushuaia.
*The payment of the balance must be in cash, payed with Argentine pesos.