- Price per person:
- US$ 85.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- 8 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, lunch, bilingual guide and canoas.
- Not included:
- Entry ticket to park.
- What to bring:
- Trekking clothing and trekking shoes.
- Minimum age required of 5 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 7 days.
- May 1st to September 30th: US$ 85 per person.
- October 1st to April 30th: US$ 105 per person.
Join us on this amazing tour! With breathtaking views of mountains sinking into the sea and fresh water rivers merging with the pacific, the park is a very versatile attraction. You can take any route and discover amazing sights.
With our guides, you’ll take a detailed tour through the park and walk the best paths. Besides hiking through woods, you’ll take a canoe and navigate through lakes and rivers within the park.