- Price per person:
- US$ 185.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 9 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, lunch, entry ticket to park, bilingual guide and zodiac navigation.
- Not included:
- Disembarkation in Martillo Island.
- Children under 11 years old pay 30% off.
- Minimum age required of 4 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 7 days.
- From October 1 to December 15, and from January 16 to March 31:
- Price per person: US$ 185.
- From December 16 to January 15:
- Price per person: US$ 205.
The tour starts heading east through the National Route 3, crossing glacial valleys and spectacular native forests. At 10:30 am we reach the Estancia Harberton (farm), where we'll visit the Museum of Marine Mammals Acatushún. We'll also walk around the farm, which was one of the first European settlements in Tierra del Fuego.
Then we will take a motor boat to Isla Martillo, where we'll live the experience of being close to the penguins, at their breeding place. Later, the tour continues towards the Gable Island, to enjoy a Patagonian lunch with wine, soda and mineral water.
We will see the remnants left by the Yamana civilization and the first European settlers, amid a quiet and eerie place. Finally, through beaver dams, virgin forest and stunning coastline, we return to the boat that will take us back to Puerto Harberton, before returning to Ushuaia.