- Price per person:
- from US$ 198.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, lunch, bilingual guide, zodiac navigation and canoas.
- Not included:
- Harberton entrance ticket (AR$ 440 per person) (US$ 19.00).
- Children under 11 years old pay 30% off.
- Minimum age required of 5 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 7 days.
The tour starts heading east on National Route 3, to get to Lasifashaj river. After receiving rainwear, we will paddle down the river to reach the Estancia Harberton in the Beagle Channel, seeing a variety of wildlife on the trip, such as birds and sea lions.
Once at the Estancia Harberton (farm), we'll take a motor boat towards Martillo Island, where we'll visit the penguin colony. The navigation continues to the huge Gable Island, to enjoy a Patagonian lunch with wine, soda and mineral water.
After lunch, we will explore this wonderful island, where we will meet the beaver dams, virgin forests and the stunning shoreline. The tour ends taking a boat back to Puerto Harberton, before returning to Ushuaia.