- Price per person:
- US$ 96.00 per person.
- 2:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- 7 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide and dinner.
- Meeting Point:
- Roca 136, Ushuaia.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Children under 11 years old pay 30% off.
- Minimum age required of 12 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 3 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 7 days.
We start the tour from the center of Ushuaia, arriving around 3:30 pm. to the point where we begin a 3 hour walk towards the Emerald Lagoon, through an incredible landscape.
In the afternoon, we'll return to our cabin in Tierra Mayor, where we will visit the beavers burrows. The beaver is an introduced species in this habitat, which has made significant changes in the ecosystem. Maybe we won't be able to see beavers, but we are talking about a a landscape that total worth visiting.
At the end of the day we start our way back to the refuge, where we will enjoy a dinner with a good Patagonian wine. You will return to the city around 10 pm.