- 1 person: US$ 1,449 per person.
- Group of 2 people: US$ 699 per person.
- Group of 3 people: US$ 539 per person.
- Group of 4 people: US$ 499 per person.
- Group of 5 people: US$ 469 per person.
- Private transportation.
- Local spanish-speaking driver.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Sleeping bag.
- Accommodations in hotels:
- Three nights of accommodations in 3-stars hotels in a double or queen private room, a private bathroom, hot shower, and solar panels heating:
- 1st night in in the Hotel Tayka de Sal (or similar).
- 2nd night in the Hotel Tayka Desierto (or simliar).
- 3rd night a hostel in Quetena, with shared room with no heat, with shared bathroom (cold shower).
- Pickup at the hotel.
- Drinks at hotel meals.
- Entrance fees to parks (Bs. 186 per person).
- Entrance fee to the Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve (Bs. 150 per person).
- Entrance fee to the Polques Hot Springs (Bs. 6 per person).
- Entrance fee to Incahuasi Island (Bs. 30 per person).
- Access to bathrooms along the way (approximately Bs. 6 each time).
- Travel insurance.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
- Comfortable and warm clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally for hiking).
- Swimsuit and towel (for Polques Hot Springs).
- Toilet paper.
- Water (1 liter per person, for the first day. You can buy it on the road during the rest of the tour).
- Passport or ID card. If your a foreigner resident in Chile you should bring both to present them at customs.
- Bs. 350 for expenses not included on the tour (entrance fees, taxes, bathroom, water and souvenirs, among others).
- Minimum age of 7 required.
- Not recommended for people suffering high blood pressure, heart failure, asthma, or other similar ailments, for whom visiting places above 4,000 meters (13,123 ft.) of altitude may present a health risk (the tour is done mostly above 4,000 meters of altitude, even reaching 4,850 meters (15,912 ft.) of altitude one of the days of the tour).
- No allowed for pregnant women.
Start: day 1 at 7:30 am in the meeting point in Tupiza.
End: day 4 at 1:30 pm in downtown Uyuni.
Day 1: Uyuni Salt Flat – Tayka de Sal.
We will leave before sunrise very early in the morning to enter the Uyuni Salt Flat, the largest salt flat in the world. There is a white, salt carpet here as far as the eye can see, spreading out over a surface area of 12,000 km2 and located at 3,650 meters of altitude (11,975 feet). You will be able to see the sunrise and take breathtaking pictures while playing with the perspective. You will also visit Incahuasi Island in the middle of the salt flat, where you can get a 360° view of the immensity of the flat. After enjoying this moment, you will leave the salt flat and pass by Colchani, the village where salt is processed, and where you can buy some souvenirs, to then follow the road towards the Tayka de Sal Hotel (or similar) where you will pass your first night of accommodations.
Day 2: Tayka de Sal – Tayka del Desierto.
After eating breakfast, we will leave the Tayla de Sal to reach San Juan and, from there, we will cross the Salt Flat of Chiguana. Then, you will visit the Ollagüe Volcano lookout point, from where you will be able to see the landscape of the Andes. After that, you will visit the Altiplano Lagoons; from these, the main one is Hedionda Lagoon, inhabited by flamingos and vicuñas, as well as the Andean fox which you get to see if you’re lucky. Then, you will enter to the Siloli Desert, where is the famous Stone Tree, place where you will make a stop to take pictures. Then, you will visit the Colorada Lagoon, a flamingo nesting site. After that, you will reach the Tayka del Desierto Hotel (or similar), where you will spend the second night.
Day 3: Tayka del Desierto – Quetena.
After eating breakfast early, we will continue the journey in our vehicle to pass through the Sol de Mañana Geysers. Then, you will cross the Dalí Desert, where you will see different rock formations of various colors. After that, you will go to the Verde Lagoon, located at an altitude of 4,250 meters (13,944 feet), at the foot of the Licancabur Volcano, on the border between Chile and Bolivia. After this, you will make a stop in the thermal springs of the Chaiviri Salt Flat, before lunch. After taking some pictures, we will continue to the Kollpa Lagoon where you will be able to take some pictures before reaching Quetena, where you will spend your last night of the tour.
Day 4: Quetena – Tupiza.
We will leave Quetena Early in the morning towards San Pablo de Lípez, a town located at an altitude of 4,250 meters (13,944 feet). Also, you will pass through Nazarenito, a mining community in our way to El Sillar, place where you will make a stop to look at the scenery and take pictures. Then, you will continue to the last place you will visit, the Palala Canyon, a very unique rocky formation whose appearance is the product of thousands of years of erosion. Finally, we will reach Tupiza, where the tour ends.
- If you cancel with a 30-day notice before the beginning of the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.
- If you cancel with less than a 30-day notice before the beginning of the tour, we will not make any refund of what you paid for the booking.