- Price per person:
- from S/. 38.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 3:45 pm to 5:45 pm.
- 2 hours.
- Shared transport, spanish guide, hotel pick up (only central urban area) and todas las entradas.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will begin this tour by the capital of the La Libertad District, to get to know a little bit more about its own history that goes back to the Pre-Columbian time. The Trujillo City Tour begins with the visit of the main square of the city, where we will have an explanation of the Liberty Monument and some of the buildings around, like the Trujillo Cathedral.
In addition, we will pass by the Urquiaga House, transformed in a museum that has different pieces of the Pre-Columbian, colony and Independence from Spain times.
During the last part of the tour, we will pass by the Itaurregui Palace and the El Recreo Square, where it is located the first fountain of Trujillo, made of Italian Baroque carved marble and originally located at the main square. After that, we will end the tour and be free to keep walking by the city or just return to our hotels and get some rest.