- Price per person:
- S/ 39.00 per person.
- 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Shared transport, spanish guide and todas las entradas.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. Orbegoso 467, Trujillo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to go to the country house to see this Marinera Dance and Paso Horse Show, two activities that are quite popular in Peru. First, we will watch this dance with origins in the Zamacueca that used to be danced in the Creole ballrooms of the Viceroyalty of Peru. This is a coed dance where the man tries to win over the woman to the rhythm of music from a band playing drums and brass instruments.
We will also see the Peruvian Paso Horse show featuring this horse breed native to Peru that is known for walking in a very particular manner as if it were marching. After enjoying the day and learning about these two very important parts of Peruvian culture, we will head back to Trujillo to end the tour.