- Price per person:
- S/ 115.00 per person.
- 6:00 am to 10:30 pm.
- 16 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor entrance fee to Lord of Sipán Archaeological Complex (adult: S/ 26; university student: S/ 13; children: S/ 1).
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. Orbegoso 467, Trujillo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to take transportation towards the city of Chiclayo. From here, we will take another form of transportation to complete this Lord of Sipán tour full day, with a visit to the royal tombs where various relics of this Moche ruler were found, and which date back to the 3rd century.
We will also visit the Huaca Rajada, where several other tombs can be found, as well as the Túcume pyramids. This is an archaeological site with various adobe huacas that originally belonged to the Sicán and Lambayeque cultures, but then were annexed by the Chimú Empire. After this experience, we will start the return trip back to the city of Trujillo to end our activity.
What document to I need to prove that I am a student?
You have to take your university ID card with you to show that you are a student that belongs to an educational institution.
Until what age it is possible to pay children’s price?
Children between 0 and 3 years old do not pay the tour nor the entrance fees (but they do not have a seat on the vehicle, so they have to travel in their parent’s lap). The children’s price for the entrance fees is for minors between 4 and 12 years old.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.