- Price per person:
- S/ 25.00 per person.
- 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 7 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food, entrance fee to the Huacas del Sol y de la Luna (adult: S/ 10; university student: S/ 5; children: S/ 1) nor entrance fee to Chan Chan Archaeological Complex (adult: S/ 10; university student: S/ 5; children: S/ 1).
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. Orbegoso 467, Trujillo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet early to go by vehicle and begin the express archaeological tour with a visit to the Huacas del Sol and de la Luna (Temples of the Sun and Moon), from the Moche culture. According to studies, these were administrative and religious buildings for the people that lived here, an urban center with streets and homes that provide an account of the organization that existed at that time.
We will stroll through an urban area to see handicrafts and then we will go to Trujillo to eat lunch. After this, we will continue on to the Chan Chan archaeological site. This citadel, the state capital of the Chimú culture, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986. During our visit here, we will receive fascinating information from our guide. Then, we will go back to Trujillo to end the tour.
*Because it is an express tour, we will spend a shorter amount of time in each place.
What document to I need to prove that I am a student?
You have to take your university ID card with you to show that you are a student that belongs to an educational institution.
Until what age it is possible to pay children’s price?
Children between 0 and 3 years old do not pay the tour nor the entrance fees (but they do not have a seat on the vehicle, so they have to travel in their parent’s lap). The children’s price for the entrance fees is for minors between 4 and 12 years old.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.