- Price per person:
- S/ 15.00 per person.
- 12:40 pm to 6:00 pm.
- 5 hours and 20 minutes.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor entrance fee to Chan Chan Archaeological Complex (adult: S/ 10; university student: S/ 5; children: S/ 1).
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. Orbegoso 467, Trujillo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to start this tour towards the outskirts of the city of Trujillo. We will begin the traditional tour with a trip by vehicle to the Huaca El Dragón, also known as Arcoíris. After this, we will have time to look at and buy some handicrafts. Next, we will go to the Chan Chan archaeological complex, where we will learn about the Chimú culture and receive information from our guide. Then, we will head back to the city of Trujillo to end the tour.
What document to I need to prove that I am a student?
You have to take your university ID card with you to show that you are a student that belongs to an educational institution.
Until what age it is possible to pay children’s price?
Children between 0 and 3 years old do not pay the tour nor the entrance fees (but they do not have a seat on the vehicle, so they have to travel in their parent’s lap). The children’s price for the entrance fees is for minors between 4 and 12 years old.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.