- Price per person:
- S/ 39.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, 10:30 am to 2:30 pm and 2:45 pm to 6:45 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor entrance fee for Dama de Cao Temple (adults: S/ 10; elderlies: S/ 5; children: S/ 1).
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. Orbegoso 467, Trujillo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to start this tour that will take us on a journey to the past to discover more about the pre-Inca cultures of the north of Peru. The first stop on the Brujo and Lady of Cao tour will be to get a panoramic view of the town of Magdalena de Cao. Then, we will go to the Huaca de Cao, where the Lady's original tomb was found, and which currently features an on-site museum where the unearthed relics are on exhibit. After the visit and receiving the corresponding information from our guide, we will have time to see and buy some handicrafts before going back to the city of Trujillo to end the activity.
What document to I need to prove that I am a student?
You have to take your university ID card with you to show that you are a student that belongs to an educational institution.
Until what age it is possible to pay children’s price?
Children between 0 and 3 years old do not pay the tour nor the entrance fees (but they do not have a seat on the vehicle, so they have to travel in their parent’s lap). The children’s price for the entrance fees is for minors between 4 and 12 years old.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.