- Price per person:
- S/ 39.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- 8 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food, entrance fee to the Huacas del Sol y de la Luna (adult: S/ 10; university student: S/ 5; children: S/ 1) nor entrance fee to Chan Chan Archaeological Complex (adult: S/ 10; university student: S/ 5; children: S/ 1).
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. Orbegoso 467, Trujillo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to depart the city of Trujillo for the surrounding archaeological centers. The Archaeological Visits, Paso Horse, and Marinera Dance Tour includes a visit to the Huacas del Sol and de la Luna (Temples of the Sun and Moon), an archaeological complex with a sanctuary from the Moche civilization, a pre-Inca culture that developed between the 2nd and 5th centuries. We will also visit the Chan Chan Citadel, the second largest mud citadel in the world.
Next, we will have free time to eat lunch and then we will continue on to the country house where we will see the Marinera dance and Peruvian paso horse show. Finally, we will take a stroll through a handicraft market to see and buy some souvenirs before ending the tour in downtown Trujillo.
*The order of the places and activities is subject to change on the day of the tour itself.
What document to I need to prove that I am a student?
You have to take your university ID card with you to show that you are a student that belongs to an educational institution.
Until what age it is possible to pay children’s price?
Children between 0 and 3 years old do not pay the tour nor the entrance fees (but they do not have a seat on the vehicle, so they have to travel in their parent’s lap). The children’s price for the entrance fees is for minors between 4 and 12 years old.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.