- Price per person:
- S/ 39.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- 8 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Entry ticket to park, entrance fee to Chan Chan Archaeological Complex (adult: S/ 10; university student: S/ 5; children: S/ 1) nor entrance fee to the Huacas del Sol y de la Luna (adult: S/ 10; university student: S/ 5; children: S/ 1).
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. Orbegoso 467, Trujillo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel at downtown Trujillo to begin this Archaeological Tour by different huacas and museums. First, we will visit the Huaca del Dragón and then the Huaca Esmeralda. The first corresponds to the Moche Culture, while the second one corresponds to the Chimú Culture, both Pre-Incas. We will visit Chan Chan also, the largest adobe city in America. It was built by the Chimú people and today has a museum, in which we will have access to another data about the history of these people.
Then, we will have one hour off in the Huanchaco Beach that we can use to have lunch and make a tour in a reed boat. After that, we will visit the huacas del Sol y la Luna used for administration and religious purposes, during the Moche time.
Finally, we will pass by the urban area of Trujillo where there are vestiges of ancient people, and we will have time to buy some craftwork. After this, we will end our tour.
What document to I need to prove that I am a student?
You have to take your university ID card with you to show that you are a student that belongs to an educational institution.
Until what age it is possible to pay children’s price?
Children between 0 and 3 years old do not pay the tour nor the entrance fees (but they do not have a seat on the vehicle, so they have to travel in their parent’s lap). The children’s price for the entrance fees is for minors between 4 and 12 years old.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.