- Price per person:
- S/. 63.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- 3 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Food nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 7 days.
We will begin the activity with the pickup at the hotel during the morning. The Tarapoto City Tour starts with a visit to the Tabacalera del Oriente, traditional factory of cigars, where we will get to know about the manufacturing process of these products known internationally. Then, we will visit the Orquídea Chocolate Factory, where the guide will tell us about how the different chocolates are made, and which is its marketing chain.
At the end, we will visit the facilities of the Urkus Animal Rescue Center, place where wild animals are received to treat its wounds because of different abuses, and then reintroduced into the jungle. After that, we will take the vehicle to go back to Tarapoto, where our tour ends.