- Price per person:
- S/. 81.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- 9 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, spanish guide and todas las entradas.
- Not included:
- Food nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 7 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel during the morning to begin a trip to the El Sauce town. On the way, that lasts around two hours, we will make a first stop to cross the Huallaga River through a ferry. Then, we will stop at the Punta del Gallinazo Lookout, where we will be able to take pictures of the place.
Once we arrive at El Sauce, we will board a boat to sail by the El Sauce Lagoon, also known as the Blue Lagoon, for one hour. We will dock in a place called El Caño, where we can rest, swim in the lagoon and even make a horseback ride. The same way, there will be some optional activities (not included) like kayak, zipline and jet ski.
After making the activity or just resting, we will enjoy our lunch made with different Amazonian dishes. Then, and after enjoying the chat on the table, we will return to Tarapoto, where the activity ends.