- Price per person:
- S/. 112.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, spanish guide and todas las entradas.
- Not included:
- Food, drink tasting nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 7 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel to leave the city towards the protection woods of Alto Mayo. The tour includes two main visits: The Rioja Area during the morning, and Moyobamba in the afternoon.
At Rioja, we will pass by the source of the Tioyacu River, where we will have the possibility to swim and take a walk by the green areas of the place, prepared to receive the tourists. Then, we will visit the Chuchu Center, where we will see exotic birds like toucans and macaws.
After that, we will enjoy lunch with different dishes of the local cuisine, so then we continue to Moyobamba. In this place, we will visit the orquideario (collection of orchids) of the city, where a guide will take us by the facilities and will give us more information about these flowers.
Finally, we will visit the San Mateo Hot Springs, where we will have one hour to make a circuit by the different pools of the place with water at different temperatures. After the circuit is end, we will take our vehicle to go back to Tarapoto and end the tour.