- Price per person:
- R$ 660,00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide.
- Not included:
- Lunch, tram of Santos (R$ 10 per person), rei Pelé Museum (R$ 15 per person) nor entrance ticket to Monte Serrat (R$ 50 per person).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel to leave the city, so we can visit the south coast of São Paulo State, with this Santos Full Day Tour. We will have access to the Atlantic Forest, kind of vegetation present only in Brazil, as we get closer to our destination. We will be able to know the Coffee Museum, to have access to the history of this drink in the country. Then, we will continue to the Porchat Island, in São Vicente, where we will visit the Niemayer lookout, place in which we will be able to see the world's largest coastal garden.
As is well known, Pelé's professional debut was in Santos soccer team, and he is considered as the best soccer player in history. We will have the chance of visiting the museum in his honor, besides making a small troley tour by the old downtown. Finally, we will go to some beaches before taking our transport and go back to the city of São Paulo, where we will end the activity.