- Price per person:
- US$ 45.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- 9 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and entry ticket to park.
- Not included:
- Food nor snorkeling (COP$ 35,000 per person).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, flip flops, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Resident in Colombia: $ 45 per person.
- Non-resident in Colombia: $ 50 per person.
We will pick you up to start this tour through Tayrona Park. The Neguanje & Cristal Beach tour will take us to discover this beach with white sand and turquoise water we will reach by boat. Then, we will continue the tour in a bongo, a typical boat of fishermen in the region, to then continue on to Cristal Beach, one of the areas of greatest ecological importance in the Colombian Caribbean. Here on this beach we can go diving or snorkeling (not included) to observe marine wildlife. After this, we will take our transportation back to Santa Marta to end the activity.
*The fees and services’ prices not included are subject to change without previous notice.