- Price for Lost City Trek (5 days): US$ 1,150,000 per person.
- Pickup in the hotel.
- Shared transport.
- 1st night in Mamey camp (hammocks).
- 2nd night in Mamo Romualdo camp (shared tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad).
- 3rd night in camp 2 (shared tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad).
- 4th night in camp 1 (shared tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad).
- Mules to carry the equipment and meals.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance fee to the park.
- Breakfast on day one.
- Luggage carrying service.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
- A 40-liter backpack to bring all the things you will use during the circuit .
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar).
- Fleece clothing (Polartec or similar).
- Short and long-sleeved t-shirts.
- Hiking shoes.
- Plenty of batteries (there are no electrical sockets to charge batteries).
- Flip-flops (for showers and resting).
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Ziploc bags (to store garbage).
- Trekking poles.
- Travel insurance that covers accidents and cancellations because of reasons of force majeure.
- Minimum age required of 14 years to make the activity.
- Not allowed for pregnnt women.
Start: day 1 at 9:00 am in your hotel in Santa Marta.
End: day 4 at 5:00 pm in downtown Santa Marta.
Day 1: Santa Marta – Mamey.
We will pick you up at your hotel to depart Santa Marta to head towards the town of Mamey. We will make a 3-hour trip in a 4x4 vehicle. Once in Mamey, we will have our lunch and then we will rest for a bit before beginning the 4-hour hike to the first campsite on the excursion. We will spend our first night here in hammocks with mosquito nets.
Day 2: Mamey – Mutanzi – Mamo Romualdo Campsite.
We will get up early to eat breakfast and begin a 2-hour trek to the indigenous village of Mutanzi. From here, we will hike for another 40 minutes to the place where we will have our lunch and where we will be able to rest for a short while. Then, we will continue hiking for 4 more hours until reaching the Mamo Romualdo Campsite, where we will spend our second night.
Day 3: Mamo Romualdo Campsite – Lost City – Campsite 2.
We will get up early today to eat breakfast and start the one-hour hike to the Lost City. Here we will enjoy a 2-hour tour accompanied by a guide, who will explain to us the history of this place and its archaeological importance. After touring the archaeological site and taking some pictures, we will return to the campsite for lunch. Then, we will start a 4-hour hike until reaching campsite 2, where we will spend our third night.
Day 4: Campsite 2 – Campsite 1.
Just like on the previous days, we will start the day with breakfast and then pack up our stuff and start the day’s trek. It will take us 4 hours to get to the next campsite, and we will arrive there at lunchtime. In the afternoon, we will be able to go to a natural pool where we can swim, and also to a coffee farm. At night, we will have our last dinner with the group before going to sleep.
Day 5: Campsite 1 – Mamey – Santa Marta.
After breakfast, we will leave the campsite on a 3-hour hike to the town of Mamey. We will have lunch here and then we will take our 4x4 vehicle back to Santa Marta to end the activity.
- If you cancel with a 7-day notice before the beginning of the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.
- If you cancel with less than a 7-day notice before the beginning of the tour, we will not make any refund of what you paid for the booking.