- Price per person:
- US$ 119.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Navigation, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English) and scuba diving equipment.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor travel insurance (recommended).
- Meeting Point:
- Carrera 2, No. 18-A-22, Taganga (4 km from Santa Marta).
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel, flip flops, snack, water and change of clothes.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will meet at the meeting point to start this Discover Scuba Diving tour, which includes a short introductory class to learn about the basic concepts of diving. Then, we will test out the equipment and go out on a boat to a place suitable for practicing this activity in a safe environment.
On the first dive, we will put our instructor’s first tips into practice, and we will only dive down to a depth of 2 meters. Then, we will take a break to have a snack and then resume the activity with the second dive. This time, we will dive down to a depth of 12 meters, depending on how secure you feel under the water. After this experience and after observing the marine wildlife, we will go back to our starting point to end the activity.
*Remember to not do this activity until 48 hours have passed following air travel. Also, do not plan to fly until 48 hours after having finished this activity.