- Price per person:
- US$ 55.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
- 7 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Café Cola'o (Old San Juan).
- What to bring:
- Trekking clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and rain poncho.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 3 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to go to where we will take the tour. The El Yunque Rainforest Full Day tour is made in this national park located in Puerto Rico that belongs to the national forest system of the United States. An important historical fact is that it was created in 1876 by King Alfonso XII.
Around 240 tree species have been found in the park in four types of forests, which are classified based on their height. We will take a hike where we will be able to see bamboo trees, guava trees, and other trees that are over 100 years old. As we take the tour, our guide will also share interesting historical facts with us until we arrive at the waterfall where we will be able to cool off. Lastly, we will visit a small store where we will be able to buy authentic Puerto Rican food. Then, we will return to San Juan to end the tour.