- Price per person:
- R$ 139,00 per person.
- 6:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- 10 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and guide.
- Not included:
- Spanish guide, english speaking guide nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, bathing suit, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, comfortable clothing and towel.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 4 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
The tour begins in Salvador and goes to the north of Bahia, towards the Praia do Forte, around 70 km (43.4 miles) of the city. This place, old fisherman village, has natural pools, lagoons, waterfalls, tracks and ecological reservations that make it a must-see for those who visit Salvador.
When we arrive to Praia do Forte, we will make a short guided walking tour, and then, we will visit the Projeto Tamar (optional). After that, we will have some free time to go shopping, go over the village, visit craftwork shops, coffee-shops and bars.
After visiting Praia do Forte, we will continue to Guaeajuba, a place where you will enjoy swimming in the sea and where we will have lunch. We will stay at the beach until the end of the day, and then go back to Salvador.