- Price per person:
- R$ 302,00 per person.
- 5:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- 11 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, navigation and guide.
- Not included:
- Spanish guide, english speaking guide nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 3 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
Just in front of Salvador de Baia, but at around 300 km (186 miles), you can sail to Morro de São Paulo. During this tour you will get to know this quite village, because it has no vehicles on the streets nor bank offices.
The place has different beaches without names, but known by numbers so the tourist can easily identify them between those that have powerful waves for practicing extreme sports, and those that have restaurants, for example. In addition, there are some activities that you can make, like horseback riding, snorkeling and zipline, or just having rest in the white sand beach with the view of the Atlantic Ocean. Then, we will return to Salvador to our corresponding accommodations.