- Price per person:
- R$ 106,00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and guide.
- Not included:
- Spanish guide nor english speaking guide.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Confirmation policy:
- The departure will be confirmed once we gather a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
In this fantastic historical city tour by downtown Salvador, you will discover how was born the first capital city of Brasil, making a journey of 500 years of history. The itinerary includes walking in the historical center, passing by Pelourinho, a neighborhood that has one of the most important architectural ensembles of the Colony time in Brazil, declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. We will visit the Elevador Lacerda, the first urban elevator in the world and one of Salvador's icons.
In addition, we will pass by the São Francisco Church, built among 17th and 18th centuries, one of the most important expressions of the Brazilian Baroque and of the Portuguese influence in the continent; the Farol da Barra, located at the beach with the same name, which is one of the main tourist attractions in the city, and also one of the places where the carnival happens.