- Price per person:
- R$ 895,00 per person.
- 5:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and guide.
- Not included:
- Lunch nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel so we leave Salvador on tour to Cachoeira & Recôncavo Baiano. Our first stop will be the Santo Amaro Market, birthplace of important artists like Caetano Veloso and Maria Betânia.
After that, we will continue towards Cachoeira, city that had financial importance due that was the main product trade point since 18th century. Here, we will get to know a little bit more about the distinctive architecture and about life at the beginning of the Brazilian Colony period, visiting the church's village, the local craftwork markets, the Dom Pedro II bridge and the cigars factory. After visiting all those places, we will begin our trip back to Salvador.