- Price per person:
- US$ 50.00 per person.
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), snack, water, helmet, bicycle and gloves.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will begin our excursion with a short trip by car to Valle de Lerma, where we will prepare our bikes to begin our tour of rural roads, verdant gorges and streams.
We will do the Yungas Circuit, surrounding the town of San Lorenzo. In this place, we will cross rivers and natural obstacles, to feel the essence of mountain biking. In the same way, we will find beautiful places that hide waterfalls and a striking flora and fauna.
The circuit has different routes, so the guide will advice us what to take, depending on whether we are experts or learners.