- Price per person:
- ARS$ 4.590 per person.
- 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- 13 hours.
- Shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Train Station of Salta.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- From July 1 to December 31, 2020: AR$ 4,990 per person.
- International visitor:
- From July 1 to December 31, 2020:
- Adult: US$ 99 per person.
- Children: US$ 79 per person.
*Children's rate valid until age 12.
We will meet at our meeting point at the Salta train station. However, we will take a bus from here through the Toro Gorge to San Antonio de los Cobres. We will take the Train to the Clouds here in this town for this tour that will take us to the La Polvorilla Viaduct. Here, we will be able to enjoy a breathtaking landscape at an altitude of over 4,200 meters (13,780 feet). From here, we will get a superb view of this part of the north of Argentina, and we will also be able to see this structure measuring 223 meters (732 feet) in length and 63 meters (207 feet) in height at its highest point, and which was built in the 1930s. Then, we will start the return trip back to San Antonio de los Cobres to take the bus back to Salta, where we will end our activity.