- Price per person:
- ARS$ 600 per person.
- 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until June 30, 2019: AR$ 600 per person.
- From July 1 to December 31, 2019: AR$ 660 per person.
For half a day, we will visit the city of Salta, Argentinian city known for its colonial architecture conservation. On our tour, we will visit the historic area and its main attractions.
We will begin by observing its colonial buildings with white walls and red roofs, which are mixed with more modern buildings. The green areas have great role too, as the Parque San Martin, which is linked to the Cerro San Bernardo via cable car complex.
We will continue the route, visiting the Cathedral and San Francisco churches, continue along the Convent and will climb to Cerro San Bernardo, where we will have a panoramic view of the city. Our journey will end at the Craft Market, where we will appreciate the outstanding works of Salta.