- Price per person:
- ARS$ 1.450 per person.
- 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- 2 hours.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and rafting equipment.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, food nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- Meeting Point:
- Base Río Juramento, Ruta 47 km. 34, Cabra Corral.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until June 30, 2019: AR$ 1,450 per person
- From July 1 to December 31, 2019: AR$ 1,595 per person.
Our adventure begins in Salta, where we will receive the equipment and begin the descent down the rapids of the Juramento River. There are 10 rapids Class III and 5 rapids Class II, framed by the stunning scenery of the Oath River Canyon, which is seen as a large opening between the mountains.
We will continue for 12 kilometers to reach the spot El Lapachos. After that, we will come back to Salta.