- Price per person:
- ARS$ 2.400 per person.
- 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- 2 hours.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and rafting equipment.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, food nor travel insurance (recommended).
- Meeting Point:
- Base Río Juramento, Ruta 47 km. 34, Cabra Corral.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Our adventure begins in Salta, where we will receive the equipment and begin the descent down the rapids of the Juramento River. There are 10 rapids Class III and 5 rapids Class II, framed by the stunning scenery of the Oath River Canyon, which is seen as a large opening between the mountains.
We will continue for 12 kilometers to reach the spot El Lapachos. After that, we will come back to Salta.