- Price per person:
- US$ 60.00 per person.
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 7 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), snack, water, helmet, picnic, bicycle and gloves.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will begin our journey with a short trip by car to Campo Quijano, known as the Portal de Los Andes. In the village, we will prepare our bikes to start the mountain bike tour in the Quebrada del Toro, an area with deep canyons. We will bike along the route of the famous Train to the Clouds, where we will know some stations abandoned as Rio Blanco and El Alisal.
We will give pause to bicycles, to make a small trekking through the beautiful waterfall, called Jet Blue. A very good stop to talk, rest and recover energy, to start the second part of the circuit. In this last stage, we will descend or downhill for 6 kilometers to where the vehicle awaits us to return to Salta.