- Price per person:
- US$ 154.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entry ticket to the museum.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel to begin this half day excursion by some of the most important places in the city. This San Lorenzo Convent tour will take us in an historical experience by the city of Rosario, visiting places like the San Carlos Convent Historical Museum, which was a Franciscan convent, opened in 1791. In front of its doors there is a field named Campo de la Gloria, where the General José de San Martín led the only battle that he fought in Argentine territory.
After that, we will go to the museum complex Pino de San Lorenzo, formed by the Árboles Museum and the Sanmartiniano Museum, where we will have access to information about the general. Then, we will go back to our hotels, where we will end the activity.