- Price per person:
- US$ 50.00 per person.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- 3 hours.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, lunch nor health insurance.
- Meeting Point:
- The Flag's Monument.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will gather in our meting point to begin this Rosario City Tour that will take us through different places with historical importance for Argentina. Our first visiting point will be the Flag Monument, piece from 1957 made in honor of the flag designed by General Manuel Belgrano, on 1812. In addition, we will visit the basilica cathedral Nuestra Señora del Rosario, with its sculpture brought from Cadiz on 1773.
After that, we will visit the Plaza 25 de mayo, in honor of the 1810's Revolution. The same way, we will see the El Círculo Theater, Paseo del Siglo, Bolsa de Comercio Building, and the Juan B. Castagnino Museum of Fine Arts.
After visiting these places, we will meet the España Parks, by the side of the Paraná River, and the Independencia Park that was the first park of Rosario, opened on January 1st, 1902. Here we will end our tour, but you can continue enjoying the city.