- Price per person:
- US$ 55.00 per person.
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 2 hours.
- Navigation and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor lunch.
- Meeting Point:
- Pier close to the Fluvial Station.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will gather in the pier, near the Estación Fluvial, in front of the Monument to the Flag, to begin this Rosario Boat Tour. This activity will take us by the upper delta of the Paraná River, and we will have different views of the city from the water.
We will sail in front of the entrerrianas islands, admiring the natural landscape, while we get closer to the Rosario-Victoria bridge. This construction connects the cities of Rosario, in Santa Fe Province, and Victoria, in Entre Ríos Province. It has 4 km (2.4 miles) long and crosses the Paraná River, something amazing to see from the water.
We will continue to the north, where we will be able to see the beaches and restaurants on the river's banks. After seeing this landscape, we will go back to the pier and end the tour.