- Price per person:
- R$ 229,00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- 6 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) and guide (Spanish, English and Portugueses).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
The pickup will be at your hotel to begin the tour to the Floresta da Tijuca National Park. We will arrive to the Sector C of the park, where we will start a 40 minutes walk to the top of Pedra Bonita. From there we will see the surroundings of the park, with its almost 4,000 hectares inside the city of Rio de Janeiro. Then, we will stop in the Vista Chinesa lookout, from where we will be able to take pictures of the Lagoa, Ipanema and the Sugarloaf Mountain. By the end of the activity, we will make a short walk of 15 minutes to get to the waterfall inside the park, in the Sector B. After this, we will take our transportation back to the accommodation, where we will end the tour.
*This activity includes pickup and drop-off only in accommodations located at the following areas: Centro, Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado. If your accommodations are in an area not indicated before, it will be necessary to set a meeting point.