- Price per person:
- R$ 209,00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 1:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- 6 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and guide (Spanish, English and Portugueses).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
The pickup is at your hotel to go to the west area of Rio de Janeiro, to the Pedra Branca State Park. Here we will begin our Pedra do Telégrafo trek, that has prepared a big surprise once we get there. On the way, we will find diverse fauna and wildlife. In addition, while we advance, we will have clear views of the Floresta da Tijuca, the Barra da Tijuca and the famous Restinga de Marambai, at 43 km (26 miles) beach with restricted access, because it is used for military practices. The destination of the day: Pedra do Telégrafo, where you can take fun pictures and watch the surrounding landscape from the heights. After that, we will go back to our vehicle to return to the city and end the activity.
*This activity includes pickup and drop-off only in accommodations located at the following areas: Centro, Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado. If your accommodations are in an area not indicated before, it will be necessary to set a meeting point.