- Price per person:
- US$ 280.00 per person.
- 3:45 am to 5:00 pm.
- 13 hours and 15 minutes.
- Navigation, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), breakfast, box lunch, entry ticket to park and coffee.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor travel insurance.
- Meeting Point:
- José Nogueira 1255, Punta Arenas.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and gloves.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 10 days.
- Adult: US$ 280 per person.
- Children: US$ 161 per person.
*Price for children valid from 4 to 12.
*Children between 0 and 3 years old travel for free. Once made the booking, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
Very early in the morning, we will gather in our meeting point. We will leave this place to begin the navigation by the Strait of Magellan, going to the place where we will make the whale watching. On the route, we will see the sunrise over Tierra del Fuego, and the Bulnes Fort as well.
In addition, we will pass by the Froward Cape, the southernmost point of the American continent, place where we will see the Cross of the Seas. We will continue the navigation by the Francisco Coloane Sea Park, where we will watch humpback whales, Magellan penguins, cormorants, albatrosses, sea lions and, sometimes, group of orcas.
In addition, we will have the possibility to see some glaciers in Tierra del Fuego. Then, we will have time to enjoy the box lunch, before returning to the city of Punta Arenas.
*While it is true that the season goes from December to March, the start and end of the whale watching is subject to change every year.